Create an account#
First you need to create an account on our platform emcee.cloud
- It's absolutely free
- No credit cards or payments required
- No additional verification
Right after registration, you will have a demo account that provides full access to our platform
Account creation restrictions
- Self-registration may be restricted
- If you have any problems please contact us
Configure Test Run#
You can easily access to Test Run creation form by clicking on one of the buttons:
1. Choose platform#
First you need to select one of the platforms by clicking on the appropriate icon.
2. Submit test artifacts#
Minimum required artifacts set#
- App binary
- Tests binary
For UI tests you need to provide Test runner binary or class.
In this step, you must submit your artifacts in one of two ways:
Passing URL that refers to your artifacts.#
- URL must be available without authentications
- Name of target artifact must be provided in the URL after
Uploading artifacts to our storage.#
- All iOS artifacts must be packed in ZIP.
- All Paths to iOS artifacts in archives must contain extension.
- All Android artifacts must be an apk without zipping.
Combine uploading and url passing#
You also can combine these two methods
3. Select tests#
We will parse your test artifacts and show the list of your tests.
In this step, you can specify which tests you want to run.
4. Set runtime and additional parameters#
You can configure additional parameters:
- Runtime (SDK/SimRuntime)
- Environment variables
5. Start your run#
This is it!
Start tests button.
Analyze test results#
After running the tests, you will be redirected to the Test Run page.
Here you can see the progress of your tests.
Once the test run is complete, expanded information will be available.
It is also possible to download reports in
JUnit formats after the run is completed.
For more information see Test results and history